Membership of the Friends of the Biennial Club brings you a number of benefits:
- Free admission to the 31st Biennial of Graphic Arts (28 August – 3 December 2015) and other exhibitions
- A yearly excursion
- Viewing of a selected artist’s studio
- Christmas card in the form of an original fine art print
- Booklet with the annual programme
- Guided tours of the exhibitions
- Invites to openings and events
- 15% discount on all MGLC publications
- 15% discount on all workshops and courses
- 15% discount on purchases of fine art prints
- A welcome gift when signing up.
Members of the Friends of the Biennial Club are welcome to join the art excursion To the Zasavje Districts – Along the Paths of Creativity of Janez Knez free of charge.
Every Tuesday in July between 6 pm and 9 pm
In front of Tivoli Mansion from 6 pm to 8 pm
7.7.: Self-portrait – Is this me?, mixed media
The workshops are suitable for children, families and tourists.
In case of bad weather, they will be held inside the mansion.
MINI GUIDED TOURS OF THE CURRENT EXHIBITIONS
MGLC gallery from 7 pm to 8 pm, in Slovene and in English
Janez Knez, Retrospective Exhibition
Graphics of Capitalist Realism
The exhibitions will be on view until 9 August 2015.
MGLC gallery at 8 pm
7.7.: Duo Aritmija, Balkan ethno, flamenco, jazz, country
Admission to all events is free of charge. There is no admission fee to the gallery from 8 pm to 9 pm.
Young people and students of all disciplines! Do not miss this call to join the experimental summer workshop and school exploring the phenomenon of knowledge and creativity.
Tivoli Castle, Friday, 24 July, 5 pm – 8 pm
The school will be run by conceptual leader and artist Asad Raza with guest lecturers from the Paris Diderot University (Paris VII) and Princeton University; it will focus on literature from the Presocratics to contemporary sociology.
Selected participants will get the opportunity of part time work and participation in the 31st biennial of graphic arts in Ljubljana in September, October and November 2015.
Participation in the workshop and the school is free of charge, call +386 (0)1 241 38 18 or write to email@example.com.